Sunday, June 27, 2010

part doo

oh yeah. last friday i had someone out to get us a quote on a fence. a six foot fence. just on their side of the yard. while the guy was here the neighbor across from our neighbor walked out in her yard and was staring at the guy taking measurements. i was in the garage at the time painting and looked up just in time to catch her spying. a few hours later my husband, kids, grumpa and myself were out on the patio eating dinner. out of the corner of my eye i see neighbor lady making a beeline for our lot line. with her dog in tow. i glanced. and continued on with my conversation. i believe she was on her way over. to talk to me. until she saw my husband and dad sitting with my at the table. that were blocked by the grill. nothing like feeling like a prisoner in your your own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment