Sunday, August 8, 2010

just a thought

so my parents were at my house for the last five days. landscaping. i have to say it looks mighty fine. my dad had actually been here for a month. placing rocks. he got a gift certificate to ruth's chris steak house. even though i insist eddie's steak shed is better. even though i have never been to ruth's chris. i just would enjoy an evening in flip flops. over a huge bill. and still have an out of this world piece of beef. but my parents have always wanted to go. so now they can. since they are finally close to one. and it's on me. anyway, i treated my mom to a pedicure for all of her hard work. it was the least i could do. and while i was sitting there next to her with our feet in soaking i was thinking to myself: are there any nail places in asia?

No comments:

Post a Comment