Monday, May 4, 2009

hey look kids, it's big ben

my mom has always said signs are for people who know where they are going. man, is she right. i'd like to add sign guy to my hitlist. a couple of them. they deserve a punch in the face. on the way to the indianapolis airport last week there is not one sign for the airport. not one. not on 31. not on 465. and to make matters worse both my husband and i thought the other looked at a map. neither of us did. but we will just follow the blue and white sign. the one with the airplane on it. right. surely there must be a sign when turning from 465 west to 465 south. right. well, you know how that entire trip ended up. and then there is the sign guy in three rivers. yeah. i have done this twice now. once while my husband was driving. and once while i was driving. the sign for 60 east is not at the street where you are to turn right. it's at the one before it. now, there may be a sign at the street where you are supposed to turn. but we wouldn't know. because we always turn at the wrong one. and when dropping the dog off in chicago. oh, that was a sight. you can't see any sign you need to see. there is always a semi in front of the sign you need to see. and this time i had a dog on my lap. with his ass in my face. wondering why it is taking so long to get to the vet this time. but at least i always know the right way to go on the return trip.

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is GPS. I don't go anywhere without my Garmin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and the cops, right moho? and if best buy would have been open you can bet i would have been the first through the door. i was h-o-t, hot!

    ReplyDelete