Tuesday, January 27, 2009

still hair


ugh. i just wasted money at the vet. i thought i could hope hard enough for something to be medically wrong with the dog. and we could cure him. the vet said it was just the breed. and the older he gets the worse he will get. once a biter, always a biter. if you let it happen once it will happen again (huh?). yada, yada, yada. i stopped listening after the breed comment. if that were the case, no one would own a terrier. period. although, i have to admit we are 0 for 2 in the terrier category. maybe he is right. i just don't want to believe it. i feel like we are taking a perfectly normal dog to an early death (i just called him normal. yeah, aside from his barking. puking. new biting trick. oh, and eating his own poop. yeah, normal). on purpose. because we are. this is horrible. so, i guess when jay gets back from out of town we will have to play rock, paper, scissors to see which one of us will have to take him on his one way trip. i wonder how i could rig that game.

1 comment:

  1. You just don't do it girl!!!!! I have had to do so many in the last 2 years between my own and family members that this last one i looked at my husband and said I'll drive but I'm NOT going in, not this time i just can't do it again. I don't care if i do work there!!!!!!!!! I've had to put to sleep 7pets and delivered a dead baby in the last 2years and damnit I'm done for a bit!!!!!!!!!
    * be strong just say no, you gotta do it this time it's only fair*

    ReplyDelete