Sunday, March 8, 2009

flashback

yesterday i drove to grand rapids and back. to see my hair guy. i don't care how far away we move. i refuse to give up my hair guy. he is that good. on the way home i saw something i hadn't seen in at least ten years. at least. i came up on a pickup truck. not unusual. but there were two people in it. and you guessed it. guy was driving. girl was in the middle seat. no one else in the truck. i used to sit in the middle seat when i worked for the city during college over the summers. because there were three of us assigned to one truck. not because just being in the same truck wasn't close enough. get a room. and yes, the truck had indiana plates. in case you were wondering.

1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that you drive so far for your hair guy. I drive from GR to K'zoo for mine (45 mins. in good weather) about every 2 months and my husband thinks I'm crazy. Now I know someone who is *more* crazy than I am!!!

    ReplyDelete