Friday, November 13, 2009

you following me

if you follow this blog and you admit to it please sign up as a follower. it's easy. and it's free. just go under my about me section on the left and click the link follow. big, white box with black letters. i think it just asks for an email address and a password. and a photo. if you choose. i don't think they send you any spam. just an email each time i post a new entry. but i have only heard rumors about that one. and maybe you would consider that spam. plus, it allows you to make comments. if you want. i'm just saying.

2 comments:

  1. I don't get emails at all. Just today I clicked on something that may start sending me emails when you post a new blog. They need to mark your page as a favorite as that is how I come and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya your in my "blogs" portion of my bookmarks! No one says they follow mine really! big turds but I will for U!!

    ReplyDelete