Thursday, January 14, 2010

boobie trap

will has been getting up early these days. very. early. i have been sleeping out on the couch. again. my husband's cpap machine is not really staying on his face. and until he gets the chin strap i am on the couch. for his own safety. anyway, when will wakes up he bolts out of his room. and throws the ceiling lights on. in the living room. right in my face. some days as early as 5:30 am. i've tried to explain. he won't listen. so every morning he wants to look at pictures. on my computer. he sits next to me. and i put my arm around him. and we start to look. here is the conversation we had this morning:

will [with his head resting on my boob]: can i touch your boob?

me: no.

will: can i kiss your boob?

me: no [trying to explain about private parts and personal space].

will: can i kiss it just a little bit?

like father. like son. oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment